Notice is hereby given that the 2022 AFL Canada Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday, November 13th, 2022 at 8:00pm EST.
In order to be entitled to vote at the meeting, your club must be a member in good standing as of the record date for voting, which shall be November 13th, 2022.
The meeting will be held electronically via google meets – details to join the call are below:
- Join by online link: https://meet.google.com/osw-tksx-hjd
- Join by telephone: (CA) +1 289-316-7995 (PIN: 450 003 184#)
- Note; long-distance charges may apply
Proposed Agenda items will include:
- Declaration of Quorum (Minimum 11 members required)
- Rules of Procedure
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of 2021 AGM Minutes
- Presidents Report
- Financial Report
- Appointment of Auditor
- Election of Executive Board of Directors
- Other business
A detailed agenda, along with reminders for the meeting will be shared closer to the date.
Required actions by member clubs:
- Notify the Registrar (Jacob – Executive Director) of who your Club’s voting delegate will be at the meeting (one vote per club) by completing this form.
- Provide any director nominations or other business to the AFLC Executive Director at email@example.com – Please complete by November 13th, 2022
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.