How Will a Parent Register Their Child?
- Head to auskick.ca
- Search for your Auskick centre using the map or finder tool.
- Register their child’s details.
- Pay the Auskicker fee using a credit card or funding if applicable.
All registrations are online and handled centrally by AFL Canada.
- This includes payment, registering each child at your centre and processing payment.
- See this example of an Auskick registration page.
Parents will search for your Auskick centre at Auskick.ca, register their kids and pay online.
After your Auskick centre is registered in the AFL database, no further registration related action is required by your club.
- To register your centre or check if your centre is registered email email@example.com