THE AFL CANADA CUP
The AFL Canada Cup is a club-based competition where teams across Canada and the USA are invited to compete in a weekend-long tournament to be crowned AFL Canada Cup Champion.
Details at a Glance:
- Where: Vancouver, British Columbia
- When: September 3 & 4, 2022
- Who: Clubs from Across Canada and the USA
- Proudly hosted by AFL British Columbia
Registrations are NOW OPEN - See registration section below
Made possible with the support of:EMM Consulting
The inaugural AFL Canada Cup is made possible with the support of EMM Consulting. EMM Consulting are an environmental consultancy company, established in Australia and expanding to Canada.
EMM has a strong focus on giving back to the community and a major pillar of that is the focus on Gender Equity, making the AFL Canada Cup a perfect avenue of support.
You can learn more about EMM consulting at their website – https://www.emmconsulting.com.au/
More Tournament Info
- The AFL Canada Cup is AFL Canada’s inaugural club-based tournament.
- There will be both a men’s and women’s competition taking place at the tournament.
- The Tournament will be held at Burnaby Lakes Sports Complex, Vancouver, BC.
- Your club can register to take on other Australian Football clubs from all across Canada
- You can also register as an individual and be drafted to a team playing for the Cup!
- The tournament will be held across two days with a round-robin-style play being held on Saturday and playoffs to be held the Sunday.
- There will be a Beer Garden to relax in, child minding services for while you are playing and other non-footy-related activities/games at the field all weekend long for your non-playing Footy friends or partners/families!
- AFL Canada will also be hosting an Umpiring Education session with Breakfast included!
Register as a Team or Individual
Tournament rules can be found here
Stay tuned – Tournament schedule to be posted here soon.