What is the Toronto Summer 9's League?
- Your favorite sport (Australian Football obviously!) in a completely different format.
- The Toronto 9’s League will be a competition where you can enter your own team (of 10-12), and compete against other co-ed teams, across a 6 week summer league.
- The games will be co-ed, non-contact and follow AFL Social rules.
- All matches will be held Wednesday evenings, downtown followed by a social event.
Why the new league?
- Ontario is home to the BIGGEST and OLDEST Australian Football league outside of Australia (AFL Ontario) – so what better place to host a new league?
- With that in mind Australian Football is a tough sport to learn so we wanted to introduce a more casual pathway for those wanting to try out the game or further test their skills!
- In saying that we expect the competition to be fierce with lots of experienced Footy players joining in as well – bring your A game!!