Notice is hereby given that the 2021 AFL Canada Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday, December 5th, 2021 at 8:00pm EST.
In order to be entitled to vote at the meeting, your club must be a member in good standing as of the record date for voting, which shall be December 5, 2021.
The meeting will be held electronically via google meets – details to join the call are below:
- Join by online link: https://meet.google.com/qsn-bxbx-emo
- Join by telephone: +1 778-747-8835 (PIN =3295 079 708)
- Note, long-distance charges may apply
Proposed Agenda items will include:
- Declaration of Quorum (Minimum 11 members required)
- Rules of Procedure
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of 2020 AGM Minutes
- Presidents Report
- Financial Report
- Appointment of Auditor
- Election of Executive Board of Directors
- Other business
A detailed agenda, along with reminders for the meeting will be shared closer to the date.
Required actions by member clubs:
- Notify the AFLC Executive Director (at firstname.lastname@example.org), of who your Club’s voting delegate will be at the meeting (one vote per club) – Please Complete by December 5th, 2021
- Provide any director nominations or other business to the AFLC Executive Director at email@example.com – Please complete by December 5th, 2021
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.